Google Ads Packages | SEM / PPC Packages
|Price / MO.||$300||$500||$750|
|Google Ads Budget*||$300 – 1,000||$500 – 2,000||$800 – 3,000|
* Google Adwords budget is required for clicks and will be billed from your credit card.
** The first month, you will be charged $1,000 to cover setup costs.
*** Annual Consultations. Additional fees are applicable for more consultations. You can join us at our office or we can meet at yours, provided it is located a maximum of 100km away from our head office at 7470 Sherbrooke W., Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4B 1S5)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing): Promotes websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.
- Google Adwords: Google Adwords is the world’s most popular paid advertising platform for SEM.
- Landing page: The page users see once they have clicked through to your ad.
- Ad Campaign: A series of ads with the same objective, targeting the same audience.
- Ad management: Testing different images and taglines to maximize ad performance.
- CTR (Click-through-rate): The percentage of users that click on your ad.
- CPC (Cost-per-click): The average amount of money it costs each time a user clicks your ad.
- CPM (Cost-per-impression): The average amount of money it costs each time a user views your ad.
- CPA (Cost-per-action): The average amount of money it costs to generate a new fan.
- PPC (Pay-per-click): An advertising platform that allows advertisers to pay each time an ad is clicked or, each time an ad is viewed.