SEO Web Marketing Strategy for Clinics: Google Posts
What are Google Posts?
Google post is a quick way to pass important information to customers. They inform customers of daily specials, in-store promotions, same-day flash deals, or new product launches. Through Goggle posts, business owners can instantly post text or picture content to Google My Business, making the information appear on google maps and google searches. It is a fantastic way to reach your clientele without the hustle of maintaining a website.
Google posts are mobile responsive and have a user-friendly interface. They have called to action buttons with increased map-pack rankings. Google My Business page is continuously going through modernization with advanced features and updates coming in day by day.
Google is the leading search engine in the world. It’s the best platform to find what you are looking for. The company has made a business feature to easily find any business under the Google My Business GMB listing. Businesses here stand out and share business information with potential customers.
Here are some general benefits of utilizing the Google posts feature on google my business.
- It’s Cost-Friendly. GMB is a free business tool providing essential business information contacts, directions, and company website to potential clients. Goggle posts provide specific marketing information free.
- Posts reach more people. Posting on GMB is an SEO technique to increase site ranking. Google’s top-ranking increases your probability of being seen online by other businesses. The more you post, the wider your audience reach.
- Easy way to engage with a business audience. Google posts provide a faster customer engagement without dwelling on your websites. Customers can find you in the search and drop a message or directly call you. The posts boost audience experience with photos, videos, and real-time information.
- Improves your local SEO. Google posts are linked with google maps and search consoles; thus, frequent posts boost your SEO. Relevant posts with more customer engagements such as comments, direction, calls, enhance link earning, a new methodology that Google uses to rank authentic and quality sites on SERPs.
- Faster brand awareness. Google posts are super unique tools that allow business communication with potential clients instantly without any costs. It helps post real-time updates on your products, like changes in business hours.
Google Posts on Healthcare
Google has put a lot of weight on healthcare service providers, especially on the onset of COVID-19 in 2020. Google added more features on GMB guidelines and urged the service providers to have a clear list of services provided. The feature aimed to help patients understand how to access telemedicine opportunities near them, with a simple google search during the pandemic season.
Other than keeping patients up to date, here is why you need google posts on health clinic listings.
Most patients conduct local searches. For relevant results, most patients are specific on their google searches, such as ‘Montreal optician.’ Once you have a verified google my business profile, you appear top in the search, and customers are likely to book an appointment. Health care providers with a registered Google My Business are five times viewed than unverified businesses.
Google posts help your business rank top. If you appear top on a patient’s search, at least 70% will click your profile. Frequent google posts for healthcare providers boost your appearance both on specific and general searches. You will likely outrun the biggest competitors if you maintain a rich GMB page.
Boosts site traffic due to positive reviews. GMB profile has reviews feature where customers rate and comment on your services. Positive customer reviews boost customers’ confidence, thus increasing traffic to your site.
Positive reviews boost authenticity for google algorithm consideration when ranking in SERPs. Google posts are a great way to keep your health clinic ahead of your competition.
Google posts provide an easy contact platform for clients. GMB lists the business’s most essential details like website URL, clinic directions, phone number, and operating hours. This information is also available on your website but appears easier on GMB by a hospital name search.
Inexpensive healthcare marketing. Applying local SEO with SEO Montreal could rank you on top search. Creating a GMB page and making google posts is entirely free.
Patients can see your current offers and update hours of operations. They can also ask questions or leave comments without any expense. It’s essential to enhance Local SEO google posts to boost top ranking.