Web Design Packages
* Template, web hosting, website transfer, domain registration, and taxes not included.
** Images purchase not included.
*** Annual Consultations. Additional fees are applicable for more consultations. You can join us at our office or we can meet at yours, provided it is located a maximum of 100km away from our head office at 7470 Sherbrooke West, H4B 1S5 Montreal, QC, Canada)
We offer the following affordable small business web design packages:
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language): Mark-up language used to code websites for all our Web Design Packages.
- WordPress: Content Management System (CMS) that allows business owners to manage their own website content.
- Shopify: E-commerce platform that allows businesses to sell products online.
- Layout: The unique design and arrangement of graphic elements on a webpage relating to a specific type of content (homepage, content page, image gallery).
- Content integration: The addition of text and image content to your website.
- 301 redirects: Preserving the links pointing to a specific web page once it is removed or renamed (only applicable to existing websites).
- W3C validation: A set of standards used to ensure that a website is properly coded.
- Conversion optimization: Best practices for usability designed to increase the amount of sales generated by websites.
- Multi-browser testing: Tests that ensure that a website will display and load properly on the most popular web browsers.
Add Livechat Service to Your Web Design Package
14 day free trial; no credit card required.
Add professional managed livechat services to your web design package!
Live chat integration and management – Setting up a livechat widget including live transfer (connecting potential clients to you by phone), managed by a representative 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, in order to generate additional leads, and answer a customers’ questions instantly on your website.
Website Maintenance – Updating the website platform, new products and services, along with news items (blog posts).
Omnivision Design also offers an array of other cost-effective web design services that will complement your web design packages, including web hosting, SSL certificates, SEO, PPC (pay-per-click) advertising such as Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords), and social media marketing (social media ads, and social media community management).